Tuesday, August 6, 2013

In hopes of more postings...

I've been working at a green house and garden over the last few months and have been learning TONS about plants, planting, soil, health, nutrition, and the like. Every week, almost everyday, I learn something new about how things work and live. My wonderful boss is also coaching me in the ways of being a health consultant, and constantly stresses the great importance of maintaining a healthy diet and life style. My boss has worked with Body Balance for years and has seen the amazing effects of getting the right nutrients and vitamins through Supplements and vegetables. So in the following blogs I hope to share a little bit of what I learn.

It can make for an amazing life when we stay open to constant learning and growing. :)

-h. 


No comments:

Post a Comment