Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pray. Shine. Share.

It's been interesting to see God answer prayers that I've not really even made into prayers.. more like just my thoughts.
I was thinking a few weeks ago about my witness. How much do I actually talk to people about my faith, my love for Jesus, or my excitement for heaven? Not at all, really. That is, not outside of church. I was really disturbed when i really thought about my lack of excitement to share Him. 
I see many many people over the span of a usual week of work, and how many opportunities to I let  go by?? Almost every one. 

This last week, however, things have been much different. People have, out of no where, started talking to me about serious matters. My co-worker brought up the subject of world peace, a customer asked if I was a "You're going to hell if you don't accept Jesus" kind of Christian, another customer and I had a conversation about life after death, my co-worker poured out her life problems, etc etc etc! 

And on top of all of this, God has provided ways for me to answer and talk to these people. Not in ways I would think of, either! So I know it must be Him. :) 

The world is getting desperate for Jesus. No no, the world has always been desperate for Jesus..but i think the world is starting to really realize their desperation.   Depression is becoming more and more prevalent, and many are so tired of their ways, knowing ... FEELING that there is something so much bigger to live for. 

So what should we do? PRAY. Like there's no tomorrow.. cuz there might not be. 
And SHINE His love accurately. And SHARE His love constantly. 

Anyways, it's been a long day of work, I should go. 

-h.



No comments:

Post a Comment